Some nights, you just need to sit down with your favorite movie, a few friends, and some nice cold drinks. That’s why I’m excited to launch a new weekly feature – Thirsty Thursdays. Every week, just before the weekend, we’ll highlight one movie and its perfect drinking game and/or companion cocktail.
To kick off this feature, what better movie than one of the biggest from this year - The Avengers.
Print out this handy graphic with The Avengers drinking game rules from Drinking Cinema:
- You hear the word “tesseract.”
- Somebody’s ride gets trashed!
- There is a costume change (or implication thereof).
- Loki smiles that smug, manipulative smile.
- The bloated egos of the supers start getting in the way.
- Someone’s haunted past starts catching up with them.
- There is a subtle euphemism to the Hulk, a.k.a. the “big guy,” a.k.a. “the other guy.”
Want to party hard?
- “Hulk, smash”
- When Loki uses his projection skills to trick people.
- Agent Coulson’s big moment. You’ll know what I’m talking about.
Find Kristal Bailey directly on Twitter: Follow @kristal_bailey