So you want to join the Invasion? Write for us!
We’re looking for writers who can contribute their time and enthusiasm in the topics of movies, video games, music, weddings, sports and more. At this time we are only offering volunteer positions but we can provide personalized bio pages, exposure through content advertising and distribution to our rapidly growing community, and access to local press events in your area.
Important Note: All of our positions are volunteer positions.
To be a writer for any of our websites, we require that you have:
- Strong command of written English language
- Technical competence with word processing software
- Competent research skills.
- Familiarity with the WordPress platform.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please be aware of the following:
- Only serious candidates need apply.
- The word-for-word content you write for the site will remain our property. Any opinions expressed by any writers remain solely that of the writer.
- The content you provide will be edited for English quality, formatting consistency and search engine optimization.
- Writers will be asked to write as consistently as possible.
- Location does not matter.
- Movie News/Trailer Writer
- Music Writer
- Geek Writer
- Graphic Designer: We need some logo work down for future sites and would love to be able to have some more custom images within our articles. If you’ve got photoshop skills, we need you!
- Sports Writer: We just recently launched Sports Invasion and are looking to add sports fanatics to our volunteer staff. Fans of baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, and more are all welcome.
- Wedding Writer: Recently engaged or just a wedding trend addict? We’re looking into rebranding our already existing wedding blog and need more voices to round out the team
Don’t see anything that fits your interests? Email your ideas and skillsets and we’d love to find a place for you.
To apply for a position, email 3 relevant writing samples or links to existing work of at least 200 words each to firstname.lastname@example.org.