Thirsty Thursdays: SHAUN OF THE DEAD Drinking Game
This week’s Thirsty Thursdays will be making one of my favorite zombie movies even better. Shaun of the Dead starring Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Bill Nighy makes the zombie apocalypse look fun – like having a drink with your friends while you wait out the world’s end.
Grab your best mate, a cold beer, and enjoy this Shaun of the Dead drinking game courtesy of our friends at Drinking Cinema.
- Someone mentions the Winchester. Romantic night spot or impenetrable fortress? Why not both!
- An everyday household item is used as a weapon. You need to be resourceful!
- Shaun takes a sip of beer.
- You recognize a zombie from earlier in the movie. Drink twice if they’re doing the exact same thing as they were pre-zombie!
- A new plan gets strategized.
- A zombie gets killed (again).
- An action (e.g., zomb-yawn) or phrase (e.g., “two seconds!”) is repeated.
- There’s a jump-cut.
- ELECTRO-CHUG! Waterfall for Electro!
- ”Helloooo…” Take a little sip whenever you hear Liz’s phone voice (and take another sip for Shaun’s imitation).
- If you own an album by one of the artists in Shaun’s collection, FINISH YOUR BEER!
Follow Kristal Bailey on Twitter for more movie and booze thoughts: Follow @kristal_bailey