Thirsty Thursdays: OSOMBIE Drinking Game and Cocktail
When I first heard about the Kickstarter project Osombie, I knew it would make for the perfect drinking game with friends. And after watching it, I’m happy to report that this absolutely is! It belongs right along side those SyFy Original Movies and may even be a cut above many. Quality zombie makeup and a good use of their budget keep it from looking DIY and they’re certainly all in on the joke.
Grab a beer or make yourself an “Osombie”:
“Osombie” Drink Recipe:
1 oz black rum (any rum will do, but only black rum will give it that undead-in-the-desert color)
1/2 oz creme de almond
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
1/2 oz triple sec
1 1/2 oz orange juice
Take a sip whenever:
- Chip is shirtless. That’s sort of his thing.
- Derek makes a bad joke. They’re intentionally bad, but ho, boy does he just keep them coming!
- Tomboy is sassy. That’s sort of her thing.
- Something explodes. This is a war after all, so there will be plenty of these.
- When they fight old school with swords instead of guns.
- Someone in the main crew dies.
- Waterfall during the “scientific” explanation on how the zombies came to be.
- Take 3 sips whenever there’s a trippy dream sequence.
See more Thirsty Thursdays here.